If you’re still wondering how to get from Dublin to Kyiv, this news will help organize your trip. On 2 May Ryanair, Ireland’s No.1 airline, launched a new flight from Dublin to Kyiv aimed to improve trade and tourism between Ukraine and Ireland. The flights are performed twice a week as part of Summer 2019 Schedule.
Travelers can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying lower costs and some improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
This new route will make traveling for the Irish people to Ukraine, as well as for the Ukrainians to Ireland, much cheaper and more comfortable.