What to do in Kyiv? On Sunday, June 23, from 11:00 to 22:00 the Youth Day will be celebrated in Khreshchatyk Street. In connection with this, the road is closed for all types of vehicles from 16:00 on June 22 to 5:00 on June 24 from the crossing of Khreshchatyk and Prorizna streets until the crossing of Khreshchatyk with Bohdan Khmelnytsky Street.
The organizers of the festival promise a lot of quests, street dances, locations for photos and much more.
The program includes:
- sports zone (All-Ukrainian competitions "Battle of the cities", armlifting master classes, capoeira, petan, yoga)
- children's zone (master classes, animators, mini quests, aquagrim)
- food courts
- artistic zone (photoshop, playbacks, theater, vintage dance techniques)
- area of public organizations
- charity fair "The Sea of Kindness"
- musical scene