What to do in Kyiv at Christmas? On December 15, another new location, "Yule. The Land of Magic", will be launched in the city center, in Shevchenko Park. This is reported by Vechirniy.Kyiv. On the eve of the New Year holidays, the boundary between the worlds disappears, and anyone who believes in a miracle a little will be able to visit the magical city of magic Jule. This is where magicians and sorcerers live, who are able to fulfill their desires, to look into the future and to create true miracles.
Visitors to the Magic City will be able to:
- go through the magic ritual at the Power Chapel and attract the New Year's luck;
- complete a magical quest and gain a stone of Power;
- turn to luck;
- actively relax and have fun;
- taste magical drinks for luck, love, wealth and dreaming;
- eat the most delicious restaurant food at the food court;
- visit the reception of St. Nicholas.
Date: December 15 - January 20.
Address: Shevchenko Park, Kyiv.