For some couples, the journey to parenthood is complicated with the infertility diagnosis. If you have faced this, do not despair! Today, there are a few methods of artificial insemination, which in many cases help to overcome even very severe forms of infertility. One of them is IVF (In vitro fertilisation).
What is IVF?
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a process when fertilisation occurs outside the body, in vitro. IVF, or in vitro fertilization, has been used worldwide for almost 40 years. Born in 1978, Louise Brown was the first person in the world to be born through IVF. For many couples, this is the only way to finally start a family. IVF can help even in cases where natural conception is almost impossible.
The procedure is not complicated, although, of course, a woman and a man have to take some tests before the procedure. Their main goal is to determine the possibility of conception, pregnancy and bearing a child. Fertilization by mixing sperm and egg occurs in vitro, after which the embryo is placed into the uterus. Before the procedure, the woman has to take hormonal drugs, which increase the chances that the IVF procedure will be successful. Pregnancy occurs, as with natural fertilization, childbirth also in the absence of evidence occurs naturally.
IVF is not recommended in the following cases:
- A woman has some mental disorders;
- The embryo cannot be fixed to the uterus because of its damage;
- Malignant tumors in the genitals;
- Progression of the inflammatory process.
Advantages of IVF treatment
- Due to IVF, a woman who has congenital or acquired disorders of the reproductive system, such as fallopian tube obstruction, can become a mother.
- During the entire period, a woman is observed by a doctor, which allows early detection of problems and anomalies in the development of the embryo. Any deviations will be immediately noticed and eliminated.
- Mature women (aged 40–50 years) may become pregnant, for whom conception in a natural way is difficult.
Disadvantages of IVF treatment
- There is a chance of multiple pregnancy.
- After the taking of hormones, problems with the thyroid gland often appear. It can not cope with the huge influx of hormones. The heart also suffers, since taking estrogen negatively affects the permeability of blood vessels.
- Taking medications can cause malfunctioning of the digestive tract, liver, as well as allergic reactions and other disorders.
- An ectopic pregnancy is possible. May occur if the embryo is attached to the wall of the fallopian tube or abdominal cavity.
IVF in Ukraine
Do you dream about having a child? You're struggling to get pregnant, but the result is disappointing. Fertility clinics in Kyiv and Lviv, Ukraine are equipped with the most modern equipment and technology. Gynecologists and fertility doctors in Kyiv and Lviv use the latest technologies and effective methods for treatment of infertility. They can offer you a range of reproductive methods to help couples with fertility problems achieve pregnancy, including In vitro Fertilisation (IVF) and Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
IVF treatment in Kyiv or Lviv, Ukraine is your opportunity to start a family. Contact UA Destination team and book an appointment with a fertility specialist in Kyiv or Lviv to discuss your reproductive health and help determine the most suitable treatment for you.
Affordable infertility treatment in Ukraine! IVF treatment in Kyiv! IVF treatment in Lviv!